This job is no longer available.
Take a look at this related offers:
To help consumers protect what matters most to them, this position works closely with the Marketing team (B2B2C) and clients to provide multilingual cost-effective marketing videos and tools/dashboards. These are customized to the individual client programs to help drive business while providing usage metrics to gauge when enhancements could be made.
- Conducts Needs Assessments and provides recommendations to client.
- Provides cost effective solutions for prospective and existing clients that increase sales by developing mobile responsive marketing tools to increase employee effectiveness on the job.
- Produces, edits, maintains and updates client and consumer video and animations.
- Implements programming, testing and deployment protocols for Knowledge bases/CMS, videos and other technical tools that meet the needs of clients at the lowest possible cost.
- Performs quality assurance and testing to achieve quality objectives and establish or recommend appropriate measurement metrics. Recommends appropriate testing tools and techniques (UAT).
- Ensures adherence to legal, branding and compliance/regulatory guidelines and/or other standards used throughout the enterprise.
- Provides rapid corrective response and action to resolve disruptive production updates/(...)
- 3 years of online learning experience or multi-media development experience
- Media development knowledge: Video Production with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects; Basic audio production with Adobe Sound Effects and Audition; Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently but also be comfortable working in a team-based and collaborative environment.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines requiring creative thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, making decisions based on incomplete or non-existing information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively perform duties.
- Ability to process time sensitive data and information from multiple sources, make decisions and communicate actions.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to learn and apply flexible, open-minded problem solving techniques to highly complex projects.
11222 Quail Roost Drive
Miami, FL 33157-6596