This job is no longer available.
Domus is in search of a seasoned, energetic director to lead the agency's business development efforts. He or she will work with the executive team to generate, pursue and close new business opportunities, acting as a key steward for the agency and its capabilities. Success metrics will include lead quality, meetings obtained and support in revenue generation.
• Manage the entire lead generation process, from lead identification through closing
• Develop and manage marketing campaigns in support of Domus business development, across various verticals and practices, including strategic planning and creative development
• Research and pursue opportunities through all potential avenues, including existing relationships, RFPs, marketing, etc.
• Track and monitor status of leads and prospects within the pipeline
• Initiate, maintain and grow relationships with prospective clients and partners
• Oversee development and presentation of all necessary content and materials, including RFPs, proposals, case studies, presentations, etc.
• Supervise business development team, including Senior Account Manager
• Collaborate with internal teams and network personnel as needed
• Oversee business development account, including budget and forecasts
• Act as brand steward for the agency and its mission and capabilities
• Demonstrate digital thought leadership and knowledge of latest trends and technology
• Oversee the organization and growth of the agency's expansive network of partners
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in business, marketing or communications
• 8-10 years of experience in an advertising, public relations or digital agency setting
• Experience supervising team members
• Experience and demonstrated success within business development or new business
• Passion and expertise in digital and social media
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
• Ability to travel as needed