Senior Account Executive, Social Media
Domus, a full-service marketing communications agency located in Center City Philadelphia has an immediate opening for a results-oriented senior account executive for social media.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to implement social media strategies and be directly responsible for content development that support our clients' brands and create authentic engagement.
Domus is in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, with easy access to public transportation and great food and culture. The agency offers competitive compensation packages, including regular opportunities to work remotely.
• Work directly with clients and VP of social media to use social media to create value for clients
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for social platforms and intended audiences.
• Monitor platforms and create public social media conversations on behalf of the client.
• Work with art director to create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand.
• Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Houzz, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram).
• Develop and execute social media campaigns such as branded campaigns, user-generated content and community-building
• Monitor and report on social analytics to demonstrate return on investment for clients
• An enthusiasm for social media, backed up with a track record of success in the field
• Advanced verbal communications skills.
• Strong writing background
• Analytical thinking, personal organization, dynamic presentation and interpersonal dynamics.
• Strong business acumen especially as it relates to agency business operations
• Ability to manage multiple projects and/or multiple staff at one time.
• A critical eye for quality and details
• Ability to supervise and develop junior staff on social media, client relations and quality assurance
• A passion for technology and high awareness of industry context and ongoing evolution
• Strong business acumen, willingness to enthusiastically take on new challenges and a sense of humor