This job is no longer available.
Take a look at this related offers:
Senior Account Executive
We have an immediate need for two Senior Account Executives. As a member of our Fortune 50 account team, you will be responsible for driving agency resources in the planning and execution of our clients' communications which include videos, digital and site-based awareness campaigns, microsites, internal presentations, and online content. Responsibilities include:
• Working closely with clients to identify needs/opportunities and set projects/tactics
• Marshalling agency resources and overseeing project execution in keeping with agency quality standards and client guidelines and practices
• Driving creative with clear insight and vision
• Managing project estimates, budgets, and billing
• Enhancing client relationships and uncovering additional opportunities
We are looking for a smart, detail-oriented agency professional with a proven track record of managing highly visible communication projects for our growing Fortune 50 accounts.
We are a long-established and fast-growing marketing agency based here in Center City Philadelphia. We maintain a fun, passionate working environment exclusively geared toward delivering client satisfaction. Take a look at these requirements and, if you have them, we'd like to meet you. Contact info below.
• 5-8 years advertising agency experience
• Strong project management
• Reporting, analysis and budgeting
• Digital marketing, advertising and brand management
• Internal (employee-focused) marketing communications activities a plus
• Experience with pharma and consumer package goods clients are a plus
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to present
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities
• Bachelor's degree