This job is no longer available.
Join our energetic, integrated marketing team at Maxwell PR, serving some of the most respected category leaders in consumer packaged goods, from Pacific Foods to Dave's Killer Bread, to regional hospitality and retail companies such as New Seasons Market and McMenamins. Our paid media specialist will work closely with the agency's social strategist and account teams to support all digital initiatives that work to increase brand awareness and activate fans online.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute digital ad strategy with an emphasis on social
• Execute promotions and performance analysis
• Lead social reporting efforts and trend monitoring to optimize performance and apply best practices
• Implement digital audits, analyze results, deliver initial findings and recommend strategies
• Coordinate the development of template apps using agency tools, monitor and report to team on performance
• Analyze metrics across multiple social channels and recommend ways to optimize performance
• Stay up to date on social media best practices, as well as platforms, advertising trends, and new tools and applications
• Audit online campaigns, identify key findings and share recommendations
• Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
Requirements + Qualifications
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience in digital and social media marketing with a focus on social advertising, analysis and reporting, preferably in an agency environment
• Competence running Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor, as well as experience with the Twitter ads platform
• Solid understanding of Google Adwords execution, including both display and search network
• Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
• Experience managing partner vendors related to couponing, webinars, social monitoring providers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, journalism, digital media or related field
• Multi-media experience preferred, especially proficiency in design, publishing, web, and audio visual production tools.