Sage Communications is a full-service, integrated public relations and marketing firm providing strategic communications services to clients from across the street to around the globe. At Sage, we work with all ranges of clients - from emerging start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. As one of the fastest growing firms in the DMV, we currently have several openings on our PR team for savvy Senior Account Executives (SAE) who are eager to skyrocket their careers at a full-service public relations and marketing communications firm in Tyson's Corner, Virginia.
Sage Communications offers highly competitive salaries, great benefits, year-round flex Fridays, 401k program and team members earn a percentage of clients' retainers when they originate new business.
Key Responsibilities: We're looking for passionate individuals who can work efficiently, think creatively, reap the benefits of growing with us, and have fun while doing it. The senior account executive will be responsible for executing public relations campaigns for fortune 500 companies, top government contractors and federal agencies.
Must have strong experience in helping develop and execute powerful PR strategies and campaigns, incorporating both traditional and new media communications, managing support staff, and juggling demands in a high-paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, PR or related field
• 4-6 years of public relations, public affairs, advocacy or communications
• Demonstrable experience in media relations, social media Preferred Qualifications:
• Expert proficiency in social media engagement across channels
• Strong media relations experience; established media relationships
• Solid writing, proofreading, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Management experience a plus
• Agency experience preferred
Required Professional Skills:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Editing and proofreading skills
• Team player with the ability to lead a cross-functional team of marketing, public relations, branding, and interactive development professionals
• Demonstrated client service experience and outstanding level of professionalism in providing client support
• Solid oral communication skills, including experience with developing and delivering presentations
• Problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing, or potential problems and recommend solutions
• Solid computer skills
No phone calls please.
Sage Communications is a "drug free" workplace.
Sage Communication is an Equal Opportunity Employer and therefore provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Sage Communications expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.