This job is no longer available.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with technical, sales and marketing departments to develop a keen understanding of product lines and the larger market in general in order to create marketing communications and promotions which will effectively represent the company's products and services to a wide range of existing and prospective customers across both standard and online platforms.
This position will take ownership of the company websites from both a front and back end perspective; managing all necessary content to present website users with a positive user experience, ensuring optimization from a SEO/SEM perspective, and proactively analyzing various reports in order to increase website traffic and other key performance indicators.
They will assist in the creation and upkeep of all marketing collateral needs including, but not limited to, advertising materials, branding campaigns, blogs, case studies, and the company websites. Additionally, this position will develop, evaluate, and proactively improve our social media and email marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will also monitor and analyze company and industry data in order to qualify incoming building project leads and provide Regional Sales Managers with high-quality information to assist their conversion and selling activities.
This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
Key Job Responsibility:
Market Analysis and Lead Management Responsibilities
- Utilize various tools, both internal reporting and external industry sources, to make informed decisions concerning leads for prospective jobs utilizing access flooring and relay appropriate information to Regional Sales Managers for follow up.
- Manage all leads and sales pipeline activity through Salesforce CRM.
- Identify high-quality leads and add them to the appropriate project list.
- Advise Regional Sales Managers of potential projects.
- Track, analyze, and generate reports on KPI metrics
- Measurement of lead qualification, conversion, and KPI activity.
- Reporting on lead qualification performance.
- Developing knowledge and skills by continuously updating product and application knowledge.
Marketing and Graphic Design Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of company websites; this includes ensuring that website documentation is current, SEO/SEM optimization and ongoing proactive evaluation of UX/UI best practices.
- Manage all aspects of the company's email marketing campaigns including list generation, management and segmentation.
- Develop, implement, and analyze results for all automated email workflow campaigns.
- Keep up to date on current email marketing trends and best practices.
- Develop and maintain a database of key customers and major projects for field sales support and direct promotional activities.
- Assist with conceptualization, layout, and design for all printed marketing collateral including, but not limited to, product brochures, advertisements, and packaging.
- Plan and coordinate promotional and advertising programs
- Manage print buying process and associated vendors
- Develop and execute social media campaigns, and pro-actively analyze results in order to make recommendations for improvement
- Assist with the creation of content addressing key differentiators and benefits of our product offerings. This could include but is not limited to case studies, whitepapers, and blog posts.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business with a marketing concentration
B. Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
- Minimum of 2 years graphic design experience
- Minimum of 2 years website maintenance experience
- Experience writing persuasive and engaging content
- Experience promoting products and services in an online environment
- Experience managing email lists and automated workflow campaigns
- Experience in creating advertising and promotional materials
- Experience in managing all aspects of social media marketing campaigns
- Experience designing presentations, brochures, displays and packaging
C. Knowledge Required:
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of web/digital design (HTML, CSS)
- Expertise with Salesforce
- Expertise with Hubspot or similar ESP
- Kentico CMS experience is a big plus
- General knowledge of commercial construction and/or data center industry and related associations preferred
- Courses or experience in dealing with customers highly desirable
D. Skills Required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pro-active, results-oriented, resourceful and self-motivated
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, work well under deadlines, and handle multiple tasks effectively