This job is no longer available.
Take a look at this related offers:
R&J Strategic Communications, one of the "Best Places to Work in New Jersey" (NJBiz Magazine) is looking for hard working, self-starting PR and communications pros who are interested in personal and career growth, and who will have a passion for achieving results for our clients. Our agency is growing quickly, and we are looking for people who can function seamlessly within a team structure, while at the same time, thrive when working autonomously. This position require creativity, strategic thinking, and outstanding written and oral communication skills. Healthcare experience a plus!
The ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of two years of public relations experience.
• The ability to build and nurture relationships with target media and analysts.
• Experience developing and pitching story ideas to media contacts.
• Strong aptitude for writing press releases, product announcements and award submissions.
• The ability to handle the logistics of media interviews and press tours.
• Excellent client relations skills and service ethic.
• Sound PR instincts.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines on multiple projects.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic and driven individual to join our dynamic team of professionals. Address resume and cover letter to John Lonsdorf, President, R&J Strategic (...)