This job is no longer available.
EvansHardy + Young is an integrated marketing agency specializing in advertising, media buying, public relations, social media and web services. We are proud of an exceptional client list that includes leaders in the food, casino, hospitality and lifestyle (...) The agency is currently seeking a Public Relations / Social Media Account Coordinator to join our PR & Social Media team. We offer an excellent learning environment for enthusiastic and motivated communications professionals in the first few years of their career.
- 1 year of experience in public relations (agency preferred).
- Top-notch organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and manage various projects (...)
- Assists in drafting and distribution of press communications materials and journalist communications.
- Assisting with the assembly of PR and social media assets and tools.
- Contributes to experiential planning for media events and trade shows.
- Manage day-to-day client activities, including research, planning, implementation and evaluation of public relations activities, and paying careful attention to budgets, resources, deadlines and client records.
- Coordinate and supervise interns and vendors needed to carry out client service requirements; and ensures quality, cost-effective service, within budget and established timeframe.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities, including curating and/or creating relevant content to effectively engage with audience.
- Display knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Assisting team members with administrative and other duties, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or related field.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, media database management ((...) Cision, Sprout Social) and social media skills and experience are required.